Kumar Sujeet MD
Department of Multi-Specialty
Division of FH-MCW Community Physicians
Community Memorial Medical Commons
W129 N7055 Northfield Dr Ste 301
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
07/1989 - 12/1994 Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi India
POSTGRADUATE TRAINING AND FELLOWSHIP APPOINTMENTS:
05/1995 - 04/1998 Residency, General Surgery, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, India
08/1998 - 11/1999 Senior Resident, Cancer Surgery, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, India
11/1999 - 12/2000 Senior Resident, Urology, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, India
01/2001 - 11/2001 Senior Resident, Urology, SGPGI, Lucknow, India
06/2004 - 06/2007 Residency, Good Samaritan Hospital, Baltimore, MD
07/2008 - 06/2010 Nephrology Fellowship, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
07/01/2007 - 06/30/2008 Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
07/01/2010 - Present Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Nephrology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE APPOINTMENTS:
07/2006 - 06/2007 Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Good Samaritan Hospital, Baltimore, MD
HOSPITAL AND CLINICAL ADMINISTRATIVE APPOINTMENTS:
01/2002 - 01/2003 Medical Officer, Malviya Nagar Hospital, Delhi, India
02/2003 - 02/2004 Registrar Surgery, Welcare Hospital, Dubai, UAE
HOSPITAL STAFF PRIVILEGES:
07/01/2007 - 06/30/2008 Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, 9200 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI
07/01/2010 - Present Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, 9200 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI
SPECIALTY BOARDS AND CERTIFICATION:
American Board of Internal Medicine
AWARDS AND HONORS:
1993 Dr. Vidya Rattan Sehgal M.D. Award for all round performance in final M.B.B.S. sports and extra-curricular activities
1993 Best Student in Otorhinolaryngology-Final M.B.B.S.
1993 Second Prize in Medicine-Final M.B.B.S.
Distinction in Pharmacology-Second M.B.B.S.
Distinction in Physiology - First M.B.B.S.
MEMBERSHIPS IN HONORARY AND PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES:
2008 - Present National Kidney Foundation-NKF (Member)
2008 - Present American Society of Nephrology-ASN (Member)
Refereed Journal Publications/Original Papers
1. Acute kidney injury requiring dialysis secondary to adenovirus nephritis in renal transplant recipient. KUMAR SUJEET et al. Transpl Infect Dis 2011 Apr;13(2):174-7.
2. Prevertebral emphysema after dental procedure- KUMAR SUJEET; Stuti Shankar; New England Journal of Medicine 356:173, January 11, 2007 Images in Clinical Medicine
3. Combination of finasteride and flutamide as potency-sparing hormone ablation therapy in management of advanced carcinoma of prostate. NK Mohanty, RP Arora, A.K.Jha, SUJEET KUMAR. Indian Journal of Urology Year: 2001, Volume: 18, Issue: 1, Pages: 49-51.
4. Ten years' experience with adjuvant intravesical immunotherapy in management of superficial transitional cell carcinoma of urinary bladder - a review. NK Mohanty, Alok K Jha, S Saxena, SUJEET KUMAR, RP Arora. Indian Journal of Urology Year: 2001, Volume: 17, Pages: 127-131
5. Puneet Sood, Shamila Senanayake, KUMAR SUJEET, Radhika Medipalli, Ehab Saad, Brahm Vasudev, Barbara A Bresnahan, Christopher P Johnson, Sundaram Hariharan. Risk Factors for BK Viremia and Viruria in Renal Transplant Patients - A Prospective Study. Submitted for Publication (CJASN May2011)
1. Transcatheter embolisation for management of massive Hemoptysis of uncertain origin: KUMAR SUJEET; Stuti Shankar. American College of Physicians (ACP) Maryland Chapter Poster Presentation-2005
2. Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura presenting as Pituitary hemorrhage: Stuti Shankar; KUMAR SUJEET; Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM) Midwest Regional Meeting 2008
3. Improved Long-term Kidney Transplant Survival in Patients with BKV nephritis. KUMAR SUJEET MD; Ehab Saad, MD ; Brahm Vasudev, MD ; Barbara Bresnahan, MD; Y Rang Zhu, MD Sundaram Hariharan MD. American Society of Nephrology (ASN) 2009.
4. Disseminated adenovirus in a kidney transplant: P.N.Desai; K. SUJEET; A-EL -Meanawy; K pfeifer; S Subramanian. National SGIM May 2009
5. Long-Term Kidney Allograft survival in subjects with BKVN nephritis. Selected as one of the top 25 posters at AST Distinguished Fellows Research Forum, KUMAR SUJEET, Sundaram Hariharan San Diego, October 16-17, 2009