Medical College of Wisconsin
CTSICores SearchResearch InformaticsREDCap

Mesh term Aid to Families with Dependent Children

Browse to parent terms:
Social Security


Financial assistance provided by the government to indigent families with dependent children who meet certain requirements as defined by the Social Security Act, Title IV, in the U.S.

Search for this term in our Faculty Database

View this term at the NCBI website
jenkins-FCD Prod-399 190a069c593fb5498b7fcd942f44b7bc9cdc7ea1