The Faculty Collaboration Database (FCD) was developed to foster collaboration between faculty members of the Medical College of Wisconsin and with other members of the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI). The goal of the FCD is to support and enhance the research advances, patient care needs, educational excellence and business requirements of the College. For more information, see the About page or view the Screencasts.
The Medical College of Wisconsin Cancer Center has been using the FCD to facilitate online membership applications, membership tracking, and reporting in preparation for the Cancer Center Support Grant application. For more information, including links to our online membership directory, click here
We have recently imported faculty from our CTSI partner institutions: University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, Marquette University, BloodCenter of Wisconsin, Milwaukee School of Engineering, and the Zablocki VA Medical Center. This will allow integrated search results across all of the institutions, enhancing collaboration.
We have also released a new NIH Biosketch feature. Information that already exists in your online profile or CV can be utilized to create Biosketches. Look for the Biosketch menu after logging in and give it a try.
Recent Publications Added to Faculty Profiles
- Sphenoid sinus basaloid squamous cell carcinoma presenting as a sellar mass: report a case with review of the literature. (Gu X, Eskandari F, Fowler M) Head Neck Pathol 2011 Mar;5(1):81-5 Farzan Eskandari MD
- Marked retroperitoneal lymphadenopathy in hairy cell leukemia: a case report. (Shackelford RE, Heldmann M, Eskandari F, Joshi N, Browning J, Maxwell N, Coteligam J) Case Rep Oncol 2013;6(3):493-6 Farzan Eskandari MD
- 2013 report from the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR): current uses and outcomes of hematopoietic cell transplants for blood and bone marrow disorders. (Pasquini M, Wang Z, Horowitz MM, Gale RP) Clin Transpl 2013:187-97 Marcelo C. Pasquini MD, MS
- The ASH Choosing Wisely® campaign: five hematologic tests and treatments to question. (Hicks LK, Bering H, Carson KR, Kleinerman J, Kukreti V, Ma A, Mueller BU, O'Brien SH, Pasquini M, Sarode R, Solberg L Jr, Haynes AE, Crowther MA) Blood 2013 Dec 5;122(24):3879-83 Marcelo C. Pasquini MD, MS
- Yang Wang MD
- Monica Shukla MD
- Rebecca Maria Grutsch MD
- Colleen M. Heinkel PhD
- Patrick C. Hettinger MD
- Tina Marie Catanzaro DO
- Alexander A. Romashko MD
- William T. O'Byrne III MD
- Murad A. Abu Rajab MD
- Mary Rhodes MD
- Cameron M. Best MD
- Andrew Hsu