The Faculty Collaboration Database (FCD) was developed to foster collaboration between faculty members of the Medical College of Wisconsin and with other members of the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI). The goal of the FCD is to support and enhance the research advances, patient care needs, educational excellence and business requirements of the College. For more information, see the About page or view the Screencasts.
The Medical College of Wisconsin Cancer Center has been using the FCD to facilitate online membership applications, membership tracking, and reporting in preparation for the Cancer Center Support Grant application. For more information, including links to our online membership directory, click here
We have recently imported faculty from our CTSI partner institutions: University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, Marquette University, BloodCenter of Wisconsin, Milwaukee School of Engineering, and the Zablocki VA Medical Center. This will allow integrated search results across all of the institutions, enhancing collaboration.
We have also released a new NIH Biosketch feature. Information that already exists in your online profile or CV can be utilized to create Biosketches. Look for the Biosketch menu after logging in and give it a try.
Recent Publications Added to Faculty Profiles
- Carotid endarterectomy national trends over a decade: does sex matter? (Kuy S, Dua A, Desai SS, Rossi PJ, Seabrook GR, Lewis BD, Patel B, Kuy S, Lee CJ, Subbarayan R, Brown KR) Ann Vasc Surg 2014 May;28(4):887-92 Kellie R. Brown MD Brian D. Lewis MD Peter J. Rossi MD Gary R. Seabrook MD
- Endovascular management of a traumatic renal-caval arteriovenous fistula in a pediatric patient. (Kuy S, Rossi PJ, Seabrook GR, Brown KR, Lewis BD, Rilling WS, Martin G, Patel B, Dua A, McMaster J, Desai S, Lee CJ) Ann Vasc Surg 2014 May;28(4):1031.e1-5 Kellie R. Brown MD Brian D. Lewis MD William S. Rilling MD Peter J. Rossi MD Gary R. Seabrook MD
- Antimicrobial Activity of Ceftaroline and Other Anti-Infective Agents against Microbial Pathogens Recovered from the Surgical Intensive Care Patient Population: A Prevalence Analysis. (Edmiston CE Jr, Krepel CJ, Leaper D, Ledeboer NA, Mackey TL, Graham MB, Lee C, Rossi PJ, Brown KR, Lewis BD, Seabrook GR) Surg Infect (Larchmt) 2014 Jun 4: Kellie R. Brown MD Mary Beth Graham MD Brian D. Lewis MD Peter J. Rossi MD Gary R. Seabrook MD
- Polymorphisms in immune mediators associate with risk of cervical cancer. (Zhang Z, Fye S, Borecki IB, Rader JS) Gynecol Oncol 2014 Aug 12: Janet Sue Rader MD
- Peng Wang PhD
- Bronwen Elizabeth Shaw MBChB, PhD
- Laura Umfleet PsyD
- Sajjad Nasir MD
- Olayemi Sokumbi MD
- Kuylhee Kim MD
- Lindsay D. Nelson PhD
- Brian R. Hoffmann PhD
- Michelle Loman PhD
- Yang Wang MD
- Monica Shukla MD
- Rebecca Maria Grutsch MD