The Faculty Collaboration Database (FCD) was developed to foster collaboration between faculty members of the Medical College of Wisconsin and with other members of the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI). The goal of the FCD is to support and enhance the research advances, patient care needs, educational excellence and business requirements of the College. For more information, see the About page or view the Screencasts.
The Medical College of Wisconsin Cancer Center has been using the FCD to facilitate online membership applications, membership tracking, and reporting in preparation for the Cancer Center Support Grant application. For more information, including links to our online membership directory, click here
We have recently imported faculty from our CTSI partner institutions: University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, Marquette University, BloodCenter of Wisconsin, Milwaukee School of Engineering, and the Zablocki VA Medical Center. This will allow integrated search results across all of the institutions, enhancing collaboration.
We have also released a new NIH Biosketch feature. Information that already exists in your online profile or CV can be utilized to create Biosketches. Look for the Biosketch menu after logging in and give it a try.
Recent Publications Added to Faculty Profiles
- OUTER RETINAL STRUCTURE AFTER CLOSED-GLOBE BLUNT OCULAR TRAUMA. (Flatter JA, Cooper RF, Dubow MJ, Pinhas A, Singh RS, Kapur R, Shah N, Walsh RD, Hong SH, Weinberg DV, Stepien KE, Wirostko WJ, Robison S, Dubra A, Rosen RB, Connor TB Jr, Carroll J) Retina 2014 Apr 18: Joseph J. Carroll PhD Thomas B. Connor MD Kimberly E. Stepien MD
- Author reply. (Sundaram V, Carroll J, Michaelides M) Ophthalmology 2014 Apr 30: Joseph J. Carroll PhD
- Relationship between foveal cone specialization and pit morphology in albinism. (Wilk MA, McAllister JT, Cooper RF, Dubis AM, Patitucci TN, Summerfelt P, Anderson JL, Stepien KE, Costakos DM, Connor TB Jr, Wirostko WJ, Chiang PW, Dubra A, Curcio CA, Brilliant MH, Summers CG, Carroll J) Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2014;55(7):4186-98 Joseph J. Carroll PhD Thomas B. Connor MD Kimberly E. Stepien MD
- The reliability of parafoveal cone density measurements. (Liu BS, Tarima S, Visotcky A, Pechauer A, Cooper RF, Landsem L, Wilk MA, Godara P, Makhijani V, Sulai YN, Syed N, Yasumura G, Garg AK, Pennesi ME, Lujan BJ, Dubra A, Duncan JL, Carroll J) Br J Ophthalmol 2014 Aug;98(8):1126-31 Joseph J. Carroll PhD Sergey S. Tarima PhD
- Jessica Francis MD
- Michael Tracy Zundel MD
- Carrie Peterson MD
- Anjishnu Banerjee PhD
- Ryan Grayburn DO
- Julie M. Lecleir MD
- Rena Shah MD
- Bethany Joy Smeltzer MD
- Matthew Midtling DDS
- Benjamin Daniel Ravaee MD
- Mazen Noufal MD
- Renju V. Raj MD