The Faculty Collaboration Database (FCD) was developed to foster collaboration between faculty members of the Medical College of Wisconsin and with other members of the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI). The goal of the FCD is to support and enhance the research advances, patient care needs, educational excellence and business requirements of the College. For more information, see the About page or view the Screencasts.
The Medical College of Wisconsin Cancer Center has been using the FCD to facilitate online membership applications, membership tracking, and reporting in preparation for the Cancer Center Support Grant application. For more information, including links to our online membership directory, click here
We have recently imported faculty from our CTSI partner institutions: University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, Marquette University, BloodCenter of Wisconsin, Milwaukee School of Engineering, and the Zablocki VA Medical Center. This will allow integrated search results across all of the institutions, enhancing collaboration.
We have also released a new NIH Biosketch feature. Information that already exists in your online profile or CV can be utilized to create Biosketches. Look for the Biosketch menu after logging in and give it a try.
Recent Publications Added to Faculty Profiles
- Changes mimicking new leptomeningeal disease after intensity-modulated radiotherapy for medulloblastoma. (Muscal JA, Jones JY, Paulino AC, Bertuch AA, Su J, Woo SY, Mahoney DH Jr, Chintagumpala M) Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2009 Jan 1;73(1):214-21 Test User
- Consolidating duodenal and small bowel toxicity data via isoeffective dose calculations based on compiled clinical data. (Prior P, Tai A, Erickson B, Li XA) Pract Radiat Oncol 2014 Mar-Apr;4(2):e125-31 Beth A. Erickson MD X Allen Li PhD An Tai PhD
- Clinical CVVH model removes endothelium-derived microparticles from circulation. (Abdelhafeez AH, Jeziorczak PM, Schaid TR, Hoefs SL, Kaul S, Nanchal R, Jacobs ER, Densmore JC) J Extracell Vesicles 2014;3: John C. Densmore MD
- Risk of incomplete pyloromyotomy and mucosal perforation in open and laparoscopic pyloromyotomy. (Hall NJ, Eaton S, Seims A, Leys CM, Densmore JC, Calkins CM, Ostlie DJ, St Peter SD, Azizkhan RG, von Allmen D, Langer JC, Lapidus-Krol E, Bouchard S, Piché N, Bruch S, Drongowski R, MacKinlay GA, Clark C, Pierro A) J Pediatr Surg 2014 Jul;49(7):1083-6 John C. Densmore MD
- Michael Tracy Zundel MD
- Carrie Peterson MD
- Anjishnu Banerjee PhD
- Ryan Grayburn DO
- Julie M. Lecleir MD
- Rena Shah MD
- Bethany Joy Smeltzer MD
- Matthew Midtling DDS
- Benjamin Daniel Ravaee MD
- Mazen Noufal MD
- Renju V. Raj MD
- Kimberly A. Steiner MD