The Faculty Collaboration Database (FCD) was developed to foster collaboration between faculty members of the Medical College of Wisconsin and with other members of the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI). The goal of the FCD is to support and enhance the research advances, patient care needs, educational excellence and business requirements of the College. For more information, see the About page or view the Screencasts.
We have recently imported faculty from our CTSI partner institutions: University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, Marquette University, BloodCenter of Wisconsin, Milwaukee School of Engineering, and the Zablocki VA Medical Center. This will allow integrated search results across all of the institutions, enhancing collaboration.
We have also released a new NIH Biosketch feature. Information that already exists in your online profile or CV can be utilized to create Biosketches. Look for the Biosketch menu after logging in and give it a try.
Recent Publications Added to Faculty Profiles
- Trajectories of positive aging: observations from the women's health initiative study. (Zaslavsky O, Cochrane BB, Woods NF, Lacroix AZ, Liu J, Herting JR, Goveas JS, Johnson KC, Kuller LH, Martin LW, Michael YL, Robinson JG, Stefanick M, Tinker LF) Int Psychogeriatr 2014 Apr 17:1-12 Joseph S. Goveas MD
- Science Cafés: Engaging Scientists and Community through Health and Science Dialogue. (Ahmed S, Defino MC, Connors ER, Kissack A, Franco Z) Clin Transl Sci 2014 Apr 9: Zeno Franco PhD
- Heiner syndrome mimicking an immune deficiency. (Sigua JA, Zacharisen M) WMJ 2013 Oct;112(5):215-7; quiz 218 Jerome Sigua MD
- Response. (Elliott R, Carlson C, Doyle W, Devinsky O) J Neurosurg 2014 Mar;120(3):783 Chad Carlson MD
- Gaurav Dagar MD
- Jieqing Zhu PhD
- Evelyn C.Y. Chan MD, MS
- David J. Gazeley MD
- Adwoa Opoku-Boateng MD
- David Ignatius Kinsman MD
- Ling Wang MD, PhD
- Rodney Sparapani
- Oleg Palygin
- Ananda Ray MD
- Alicia Castonguay
- Vincent Mathews MD