The Faculty Collaboration Database (FCD) was developed to foster collaboration between faculty members of the Medical College of Wisconsin and with other members of the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI). The goal of the FCD is to support and enhance the research advances, patient care needs, educational excellence and business requirements of the College. For more information, see the About page or view the Screencasts.
We have recently imported faculty from our CTSI partner institutions: University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, Marquette University, BloodCenter of Wisconsin, Milwaukee School of Engineering, and the Zablocki VA Medical Center. This will allow integrated search results across all of the institutions, enhancing collaboration.
We have also released a new NIH Biosketch feature. Information that already exists in your online profile or CV can be utilized to create Biosketches. Look for the Biosketch menu after logging in and give it a try.
Recent Publications Added to Faculty Profiles
- Dyssynergic defecation: a treatable cause of persistent symptoms when inflammatory bowel disease is in remission. (Perera LP, Ananthakrishnan AN, Guilday C, Remshak K, Zadvornova Y, Naik AS, Stein DJ, Massey BT) Dig Dis Sci 2013 Dec;58(12):3600-5 Benson T. Massey MD Lilani P. Perera MD Daniel J. Stein MD
- Evidence-based Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Pediatric Pain: An Editorial Commentary. (Bingen K) J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 2013 Dec 4: Kristin M. Bingen PhD
- Atypical retinotopic organization of visual cortex in patients with central brain damage: congenital and adult onset. (Reitsma DC, Mathis J, Ulmer JL, Mueller W, Maciejewski MJ, DeYoe EA) J Neurosci 2013 Aug 7;33(32):13010-24 Edgar A. DeYoe PhD
- Comparison of randomized multifocal mapping and temporal phase mapping of visual cortex for clinical use. (Ma Y, Ward BD, Ropella KM, Deyoe EA) Neuroimage Clin 2013;3:143-54 Edgar A. DeYoe PhD
- Kathy J. Russeth MD
- Amy K. Harker-Murray MD
- Chris Rokkas MD
- Shawn Jobe MD, PhD
- Judith Hibbard MD
- Sarah Dier PsyD
- Jessica Marie Colon-Franco PhD
- William J. Hueston MD
- Ahmad Hanif MD
- Laura H. Jacques MD
- Thomas W. Faust MD
- Sayed Mehdi H. Hamadani MD