The Faculty Collaboration Database (FCD) was developed to foster collaboration between faculty members of the Medical College of Wisconsin and with other members of the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI). The goal of the FCD is to support and enhance the research advances, patient care needs, educational excellence and business requirements of the College. For more information, see the About page or view the Screencasts.
We have recently imported faculty from our CTSI partner institutions: University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, Marquette University, BloodCenter of Wisconsin, Milwaukee School of Engineering, and the Zablocki VA Medical Center. This will allow integrated search results across all of the institutions, enhancing collaboration.
We have also released a new NIH Biosketch feature. Information that already exists in your online profile or CV can be utilized to create Biosketches. Look for the Biosketch menu after logging in and give it a try.
Recent Publications Added to Faculty Profiles
- Outcomes of Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma Transformed from Follicular Lymphoma. (Wirk B, Fenske TS, Hamadani M, Zhang MJ, Hu ZH, Akpek G, Aljurf MD, Armand P, Ayala E, Bachanova V, Bolwell B, Cairo MS, Cashen A, Chen YB, Costa LJ, Farhan S, Freytes CO, Gajewski JL, Gibson J, Hale GA, Holmberg LA, Hsu JW, Inwards DJ, Kamble RT, Maharaj D, Maziarz RT, Munker R, Nath R, Reddy NM, Reeder CB, Rizzieri DA, Sauter CS, Savani BN, Schouten HC, Sureda A, Vose JM, Waller EK, Wiernik PH, ...) Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 2014 Mar 15: Timothy Fenske MD Wael Saber MD
- Complete and durable response of choroid metastasis from non-small cell lung cancer with systemic bevacizumab and chemotherapy. (George B, Wirostko WJ, Connor TB, Choong NW) J Thorac Oncol 2009 May;4(5):661-2 Thomas B. Connor MD Ben George MD
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome as a consequence of high dose steroid administration after autologous PBSCT. (Sukumaran S, George B, Nair HP, Drobyski WR) Bone Marrow Transplant 2010 Apr;45(4):779-80 William R. Drobyski MD Ben George MD
- Ciliated hepatic cyst leading to squamous cell carcinoma of the liver - A case report and review of the literature. (Wilson JM, Groeschl R, George B, Turaga KK, Patel PJ, Saeian K, Gamblin TC) Int J Surg Case Rep 2013;4(11):972-5 Thomas Clark Gamblin MD Ben George MD Parag J. Patel MD Kia Saeian MD Kiran K. Turaga MBBS, MPH
- Gaurav Dagar MD
- Jieqing Zhu PhD
- Evelyn C.Y. Chan MD, MS
- David J. Gazeley MD
- Adwoa Opoku-Boateng MD
- David Ignatius Kinsman MD
- Ling Wang MD, PhD
- Rodney Sparapani
- Oleg Palygin
- Ananda Ray MD
- Alicia Castonguay
- Vincent Mathews MD