The Faculty Collaboration Database (FCD) was developed to foster collaboration between faculty members of the Medical College of Wisconsin and with other members of the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI). The goal of the FCD is to support and enhance the research advances, patient care needs, educational excellence and business requirements of the College. For more information, see the About page or view the Screencasts.
We have recently imported faculty from our CTSI partner institutions: University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, Marquette University, BloodCenter of Wisconsin, Milwaukee School of Engineering, and the Zablocki VA Medical Center. This will allow integrated search results across all of the institutions, enhancing collaboration.
We have also released a new NIH Biosketch feature. Information that already exists in your online profile or CV can be utilized to create Biosketches. Look for the Biosketch menu after logging in and give it a try.
Recent Publications Added to Faculty Profiles
- Upregulation of ANK protein expression in joint tissue in calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate crystal deposition disease. (Uzuki M, Sawai T, Ryan LM, Rosenthal AK, Masuda I) J Rheumatol 2014 Jan;41(1):65-74 Lawrence M. Ryan MD
- The progressive ankylosis gene product ANK regulates extracellular ATP levels in primary articular chondrocytes. (Rosenthal AK, Gohr CM, Mitton-Fitzgerald E, Lutz MK, Dubyak GR, Ryan LM) Arthritis Res Ther 2013;15(5):R154 Ann K. Rosenthal MD Lawrence M. Ryan MD
- Depressive Symptoms and Longitudinal Changes in Cognition: Women's Health Initiative Study of Cognitive Aging. (Goveas JS, Espeland MA, Hogan PE, Tindle HA, Shih RA, Kotchen JM, Robinson JG, Barnes DE, Resnick SM) J Geriatr Psychiatry Neurol 2014 Feb 28: Joseph S. Goveas MD
- Angiophagy prevents early embolus washout but recanalizes microvessels through embolus extravasation. (Grutzendler J, Murikinati S, Hiner B, Ji L, Lam CK, Yoo T, Gupta S, Hafler BP, Adelman RA, Yuan P, Rodriguez G) Sci Transl Med 2014 Mar 5;6(226):226ra31 Bradley Hiner MD
- Adwoa Opoku-Boateng MD
- David Ignatius Kinsman MD
- Ling Wang MD, PhD
- Rodney Sparapani
- Oleg Palygin
- Ananda Ray MD
- Keith Earle PhD
- Alicia Castonguay
- Vincent Mathews MD
- Ellen Velie PhD, MPH
- Ajit Divgi MD
- Kevin M. Koch PhD